I feel like I have been especially guarded in this blog so far. So I have decided to do the silly '15 things about me' list.
1. I am 23
2. I grew up in Tasmania - I am not necessarily passionate about being an Australian. I am deeply passionate about being a Tasmanian.
3. I have been living in Melbourne for a year. I have brief feelings of affection for Melbourne. But really, I am just existing here. I do like the bats though.
4. I played the recorder for about 11 years. It is much more than just a primary school play thing.
5. I studied cello for about 12 years. I haven't played the cello since I graduated from the con.
6. For 4 years I was taught by the most incredible, generous, tough and inspiring cellist. He made me a better person.
7. My life has been defined by music and I miss being a musician but I can't bring myself to pick up the cello. Though apparently I can talk about it just fine!
8.I have an arts/music degree. It was a bitch. I completed it out of pride and am very proud of that little certificate.
9. I have been in a relationship for over 4 years. I am a very lucky girl.
10. I really really like beer. Gin is a close second.
11. I feel much better in the cold. Winter makes me happy.
12. I really like trash. Trashy movies. Trashy books. Trashy t.v.
13. I have a bit of a problem with shoes. I love shoes. Expensive shoes. Especially red ones.
14. I love having short hair. And to the man who said "I think big girls shouldn't have short hair (i.e me) fuck you.
15. I love knitting. I like to knit baby clothes. Sadly I am incapable of knitting scarves. I am going to have babies dressed in lovely hand knitted clothes. And I will have a cold neck.