Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My life in fragments .. most wanky

Today I saw two people standing in the middle of the footpath with a life-size statue of a dog.

Well, it was either a statue or a really creepy dog. I was in a tram at the time. But it sounds good right?

I also saw a tractor swinging from a crane.

Unplanned flights to New Zealand have been purchased.

Frantically knitting scarves, making up the pattern and the design as I go. Complex but fun.

Copious amounts of cream and butter have been consumed.

Resolutions have been made ... and swiftly broken.

I have been obsessively searching for a new rental home. A home with rooms, space for a cello and books. Maybe even space for a table and some chairs.

Life is bubbling away here. I don't feel like I am doing my life justice, but I still haven't figured out how to change this.

Two pieces that make me cry: Dvorak (I can't do fancy yet) Serenade for strings in E Major, op.22 and Grieg's Holberg Suite.

I have been rocking out to Duffy, Patti Smith and Goldfrapp. Strong, beautiful female voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment